SONiVOX just announced the availability of the Tony Coleman Drums percussion instrument. Tony Coleman Drums captures the essence of Tony Coleman and let the user make songs with his drums with his feel. Read more below.
SONiVOX (sonivoxmi.com) a leading maker of music production software application– today announced the prompt accessibility of Tony Coleman Drums, a brand new drum instrument for drummers, songwriters and producers. Making use of a MIDI key-board, pad controller, or electronic drum set users can access 20 Gigabytes of Tony’s famous drum audios, including his special sonic nuance to their performances as well as songs.
Tony Coleman Drums was revealed at Winter NAMM Show in January 2015 and quickly came to be one of the most excitedly awaited SONiVOX music software launches ever.
Renowned for his drumming for B.B. King, Buddy Guy, Etta James, as well as Albert Master, Tony’s remarkable Mapex Saturn series drum set was professionally recorded at the world-famous Ardent Studios in Memphis, TN, with Tony on the drums. Using a audio interface, each drum and also cymbal was thoroughly recorded in wonderful detail, consisting of added tracking of the kick drums to a Studer 2-inch analog tape machine to record the highly-desirable affect of tape compression and also substantial, warm and comfortable bass regularities. The recording session’s remarkable realism and specific flawlessly translates every one of Tony’s drum samples to any sort of contemporary DAW.
To optimize functionality and also flexibility, each drum part can be adapted to any job using the instrument’s editing and blending features. Individuals can adjust eq, filter, pitch, as well as envelope settings for each and every cymbal or drum, bringing versatility as well as custom-made sound command to any tune or production. An all-new mixer supplies per-part degree, panning, as well as atmosphere control– providing individuals the ability to use the extremely preferable acoustic textures of Ardent’s world-class recording atmosphere. Post-processing FX consist of eq, reverb, as well as compression.
Tony Coleman Drums Specs:
- 20 GB of recorded drum samples played by Tony Coleman
- Tape-recorded at Ardent Studios making use of top-shelf analog equipment
- Kick drums were recorded to 2-inch analog tape for real tape compression sound
- Intelligent Rhythm Command deals with note timing without sacrificing credibility
- All-new sound engine for astonishing realism
- Comprehensive component modifying; pitch, compression, filters, and also EQ
- Specialist mixer user interface lets customers adjust part levels, panning, and also space atmosphere
- Studio-grade master effects; eq, reverb, as well as compression
- 32 and also 64-bit VST, 64-bit AU, Pro Tools 10 and also Pro Tools 11
Find out more: http://www.sonivoxmi.com/TCD