MSXII Sound Design team does it again with a new sample kit called The Rhodes and Vibes Kit. MSXII can be trusted to provide outstanding sample kits for producers looking for something to take their productions to the next level. I don’t know how long this kit will be available but do yourself a favor and download it now. Load this kit into your favorite sampler and get busy. Read more below.
Structure upon a credibility of irrefutable top quality, MSXII Sound Design is honored to present The Rhodes and Vibes set. The set is a hybrid of both original compositions and standalone examples. The Rhodes and Vibes package is pure vintage excellence. A Fender Rhodes 73 plus a Deagan Model 510 Vibraharp (1952) are the only 2 items of gear included. Most producers invest hrs digging for an empty area of drums, Rhodes, vibes, and other tools from rare vinyl records. With the Rhodes and Vibes set, MSXII serves that up with classic coloring you can just obtain from genuine equipment. Partnered with extraordinary musicianship, this package will certainly keeping you motivated like none other.
- Authentic Fender Rhodes 73 original MSXII compositions in .wav format
- 1952 Deagan Model 510 Vibraharp original MSXII compositions in .wav format
- Stems offered on select compositions
- Kit divided by folders of 70, 73, and 90 BPM
- Notated arpeggios in Fm-C#Maj7 (+ more) in both Rhodes and Vibes
- Sampled held notes at C and F in Rhodes and Vibes for advanced layering + mapping
- Royalty free compositions, no sample clearance needed
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Logic X, ProTools, FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Maschine, etc.