MSXII is having a good run with their sample kits they’ve been dropping with the Drum Broker. Now they released The Joe Deertay for the masses to dump in your sampler and get busy. MSXII have proved that they got the goods to make quality kits for producers. They’re really making a name for themselves so don’t be on the fence. You need this kit to make your next hit. What are you waiting for? Download this kit and load in your sampler to impress your client with quality sounds.
The Drum Broker is pleased to introduce MSXII Sound’s next installment in their extremely preferred sample and drum package set:
The Joe Deertay – “Dirt On Drums and Original Compositions”.
The noise of The Joe Deertay REALLY FEELS good as if it belongs in your sampler. Real-time drums, bass, organ, Fender Rhodes 73, Polymoog, and thoroughly adjusted methods with instruments have actually gone into the development of this kit.
- High-Quality 16bit .wav original compositions & drum breaks
- Resampled drum breaks via vintage Akai S3000xl hardware for added texture, feel, & character
- Hand selected, chopped REX files for quick inspiration included as bonus
- Royalty free MSXII compositions ready for slicing, flipping, and recreation
- Instrumentation includes live P-bass, live drums, Fender Rhodes 73, Polymoog, Moog Little Phatty, Violin, Piano + more
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Logic X, ProTools, FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, Maschine software 1 & 2.0 etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Maschine, etc.
Download kit here.