M-Audio Just revealed the Trigger Finger Pro at NAMM 2014. If you looking a for great performance controller, the Trigger Finger Pro might be the controller for you. This time of year is always great because all the new toys are being unveiled so don’t be quick to purchase a performance controller until you check out the Trigger Finger Pro. Read more below..
M-Audio (www.m-audio.com), industry-leading maker of prize-winning pc interface and pro studio assimilation remedies, announces the launching of Trigger Finger Pro, an enhanced pad controller with onboard sequencing and software application integration. Trigger Finger Pro is an encompassing instrument and software program control station in the form of a portable 16-pad (4×4 configured) tool with onboard sequencing. 10 years ago M-Audio transformed the market by presenting the first pad controller and successfully established the phase for the MIDI controller market with the Trigger Finger. The Trigger Finger Pro is built from the foundation of its predecessor’s performance pad roots however attributes an entirely brand-new layout with innovative capability to serve both the live entertainer as well as the producer in the studio. Its modern-day design features 16 ultra-responsive RGB lightened pads, 16 backlit sequencer key controls, a road-ready framework with a light-weight aluminum faceplate, and a higher resolution display.
The new Arsenal software integrates with well-liked DAWs, hosts VSTs and features automated mapping, supplying smooth combination between the equipment and program. Also with AIR Drums and Hybrid 3 plug-ins, Trigger Finger Pro features 8 GB of ready-to-play noises, loops, one-shots with unique material from Black Anomaly, Prime Loops, Toolroom Records and much more.
• 16 Ultra-Responsive Pads – velocity sensitive, illuminated pads with RGB feedback
• Onboard Step Sequencer – accompanied by 16 backlit keys, and high-res screen
• Extensive Expression Controls – 48 assignable controls are offered between 4 faders, 4
knobs, and 4 buttons with 4 banks each, and includes pitch bend, modulation and more
• Arsenal Software – allows for instant DAW/VST integration with full tactile control
parameters; or operates as a standalone program with powerful presets & VI’s
• AIR Drums and Hybrid 3 – includes two dynamic VST instrument programs, a drum
sample player/editor compatible with REX files and a high definition analog synth suite
• Customizable Controls – backlit controls instantly map to popular DAWs on the market
• Road Ready Chassis – brushed aluminum faceplate with detachable 3-position stand
Find out more here.