KV331 Audio has announced a new update for their wavetable synthesizer SynthMaster One
• SynthMaster One now supports MIDI Program Change and MIDI Bank Changes messages. Users can easily assign selected presets to MIDI banks by right clicking on the presets list and
assigning them to a MIDI bank.
• Added user manual, written by Bulent Biyikoglu and Ronan Macdonald.
• Added preset search textbox and button to the browser.
• Add 50 new hardstyle factory presets, designed by The Machine
• Preset name is not displayed when a DAW session is loaded.
• MIDI Import is not working correctly for the arpeggiator.
• Mono LFOs don’t start at the correct time.
• SynthMaster One Standalone app doesn’t show the License Key File dialog.
• User manual menu item not working on Mac OS X.
• MIDI learn doesn’t work for slider controls.
Registered SynthMaster One users can download update at:
Demo users of SynthMaster One can download this update at: