MSXII team is back at it again with a 3rd limited edition of The Synth Immaculate 3. The Synth Immaculate 3 is following the footsteps of its predecessors and delivering the classic synth sounds from yesteryear. Don’t sleep on this. The Kit is available now so get your PayPal ready and make sure you add SONIC BOOM as referral. Read more below.
MSXII Sound Desin team is pleased to launch a limited edition, Third installation of The Synth Immaculate series. The Synth Immaculate 3 homes a warm and vibrant bundle of hand selected sounds by the MSXII team. With access to these uncommon tools, examples of the Korg PS-3200, Kawai SX-210, Oberheim OBXa, Firstman E Piano, Hohner Bass, Paia Strings and Things, and much more were taped for you to map in your DAW or sampler. Every 3rd note (from developed areas) was tasted from each musical instrument. The end result, customarily, is amazing! You now have accessibility to some the globes rarest analog synths-ready for you to modify, map, and play! The heat and feel of these beautiful tools just could not be replicated. Download the all brand-new Limited Version Synth Immaculate 3 today!
The kit attributes:
- Maintained patches from synths revealed in the promotion video clip.
- 44/16 little bit hand-selected audios from vintage analog keyboards [Hohner Bass, Korg PS-3200, Oberheim OBXa, Paia Strings and Things + even more] No added compression, limiting, or coloring of sound to preserve original state.
- Royalty cost-free spots arranged by tool & preserved note.
- Reward folder of Machine Moog Theremin & Drum Elektron examples.
- Appropriate with all significant software application DAWs consisting of; Ableton Live, FLStudio, Reason X, ProTools, Propellerheads Reason, and so on
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Akai MPC samplers, Maschine, Roland MV8000, and so on