Air Music Technology just announced “The Riser” and you can have the chance to use the full version free if you download it in the next 48 hours. You can use “The Riser” for 2 weeks and can buy the full version next week. Read more below.
Cumberland, RI, UNITED STATES– August 25, 2014. AIR Music Technology (airmusictech.com), a designer of premium digital instruments, introduces The Riser, a brand new synthesizer for making amazing transitions. The Riser was made for electronic dance music producers and also DJs. The Riser instills tracks with progression as well as the AIR’s trademark sound top quality.
At the bosom of The Riser are 3 editable sound generators– chord, noise, as well as sweep—allowing the individual to adjust the activity, and accent of the changes. 3 low frequency oscillators (LFOs) supply modulation tasks to each patch, including beat synced movements and also the “Pumper” FX– a modern-day pulsating FX used to modify dynamics. Reverb, delay, as well as mixer controls permit the customer shape transition volume, impact saturation, and also stereo imaging. Customers could draw transitions from square one, or, edit 300 presets extending rises, drops, swells, fades, and much more.
The Riser Specs:
- Change developer maximized for digital music manufacturing.
- 3 editable oscillators noise, sweep, and also chord.
- 3 LFOs free running, Pumper and also tempo synced.
- Pumper FX makes pulsating motion based on native DAW tempo.
- Configurable reverb and delay with wet/dry handling.
- Flexible panning motions and also master stereo width control.
- AU, VST, AAX 64bit & 32bit Mac or Windows.
Grab The Riser.