The Drumbroker has been on fire lately releasing Drum Kit after Drum Kit and the newest of the bunch is Dirty Arse Drum Hits Vol. 1.5. The Drumbroker is one my favorite affiliates and I only promote what I use and believe in. The Dirty Arse Drum Hits Vol.1.5 has been processed through RME converters which I have in my studio. I think the best part of the processing is the Denon Tape Deck. In fact, I need to search around for a tape deck myself to process some of my own sounds in the studio. Anyway, all the drum kits the Drumbroker puts out are great so be sure to check the latest edition. Here is what the Drumbroker has to say.
The Drum Broker has teamed up with Monosole to release another all original drum collection. Dirty Arse Drum Hits 1.5
We’re not in the business of recycling sounds from sample packs found around the internet. We’re also not in the business of providing you with a folder of 1000′s of drum sounds to sort through. We create original samples and deliver a manageable amount of sounds at your reach. Spend more time making music and less time sorting.
WARNING: THESE DRUMS ARE DIRTY.
• Over 100 Drum Hits in 16 bit WAV format
• Bonus folder containing all of the drum hits ran through a HHB tube preamp to cassette
• Drum kit mic’d with a Coles 4038 ribbon mic and mixed through a EQP-1A for a warm vintage sound
• Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Propellerheads Reason, etc.
• Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept 16 bit WAV files; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Yamaha samplers, etc.
• Instant Digital Download
• Coles 4038 ribbon mic
• API preamp
• RME converters
• Cartec Audio EQP-1A
• HHB Radius 50 Tube Mic Preamp*
• Denon Cassette Deck*