Elektron just introduced their new product called the Digitakt drum machine at winter NAMM 2017. Digitakt has sampling capability with built-in sequencer. Read more below.
Swedish music hardware company Elektron today introduced Digitakt, a 8 track digital drum machine as well as sampler. The abundant feature set, the powerful sound engine, the small size as well as the all new back-lit buttons as well as super crisp OLED display make it a portable as well as concentrated tool for producers and live performers. And 8 specialized MIDI tracks, all featuring legendary Elektron sequencer tricks, raise Digitakt to a capable control center.
- Eight internal audio tracks
- Eight dedicated MIDI tracks
- One × Digital multi-mode filter per audio track
- One × Assignable LFO per track
- Reverb and Delay send FX
- 64 MB sample memory
- One GB storage
- 2 × ¼” input & 2 × ¼” balanced output
- One × High Speed USB 2.0 port
- MIDI IN, OUT and THRU ports
- Overbridge support
Find out more here.