KV331 announced some new updates for their flagship VST called SynthMaster. Many of the updates were requested by users so I’m sure many are excited. Read more below.
KV331 Audio updates their crown jewel VST synthesizer SynthMaster to version 2.8.9: Adds resizeable UI, Retina display support, undo/redo as well as brand-new presets by Vandalism Sound
This update has brand-new features:
– Resizeable UI: Every one of the default KV331 skins are currently offered at various sizes: 100%, 120%, 140% and also 160%. The plugin additionally immediately selects the proper dimension based upon the user’s present display size.
– Retina Screens: On Mac OS X, 100% and 120% dimension skins come with retina images which provide a more clear screen.
– Undo/Redo: Parameter modifications are now kept in an edit buffer offering unlimited levels of undo and redo.
– New Presets: SynthMaster 2.8.9 includes 70 new presets designed by Vandalism Sound:
– FX Tab redesigned: FX screen currently shows FXs in the right order for Layer 1, Layer 2, FX Bus 1 or FX Bus 2:
There are additionally bug repairs in this upgrade:
– Included Windows keyboard handler for up/down/left/right arrows to the plugin editor window
– Repaired UI problems
– When importing MIDI right into the arpeggiator, notes are currently quantized.
Fixed aliasing inside the Reverb algorithm
Registered Users click below:
Demo Users click below: