Elektron just updated the Analog Rytm OS with some enhancements and bug fixes. If you haven’t heard of Analog Rytm, you need to get hip and find out. Read more below.
Swedish music machine producers Elektron has merely launched a large OS update for the analog drum machine Analog Rytm.
OS 1.01 introduces two brand-new devices. BDFM (Bass Drum FM) and SDFM (Snare Drum FM) are based upon linear FM synthesis and enhance the Analog Rytm with a lot more sonic opportunities. Various other renovations brought by OS 1.01 consist of a lot more copy/paste options and a number of use tweaks.
OS 1.01 is offered as free of cost download from the Elektron website,.
- The speed- and aftertouch displays did not revitalize to mirror the current used speed and tension. Dealt with.
- Some MIDI NRPN messages (Machine Type, Track Mute/Solo, Scene Selection) really did not function. Taken care of.
- Fixed-velocity trigging with [FUNCTION] + [PAD] consistently made use of max velocity instead of default velocity chosen on the TRIG page. Dealt with.
- The INIT NEW option inside Project manager really did not boot up the sound specifications inside the new project effectively. Dealt with.
- Filter didn’t act properly when being regulated outside its array. Dealt with.
- Sound preview really did not work as intended. Only the active track ought to preview the sound selected for preview. Dealt with.
- Fixed many issues associated with using the pads in grid editing mode.
- Bass Tom NOISE Level did not scale with Level parameter. Fixed.