Akai and Retronyms team up again to create iMPC Pro. iMPC Pro has many improvements but the one that stands out is Chop Shop. I’m glad Akai and Retronyms improved the iMPC but I wish they had made it an upgrade instead of another purchase. Read more below.
Cumberland, RI, U.S.A– July 8, 2014. Akai Pro (akaipro.com), Producer of modern technology for music production and performance, reveals the availability of the iMPC Pro app for iPad. Showcasing 64 tracks of user-friendly music beat making capacity, iMPC Pro is one of the most effective method to develop music on the iPad.
Developed together with Retronyms, a leading iOS application designer, iMPC Pro merges the well-known workflow of a hardware MPC (Music Production Center) with cutting edge devices for composing, modifying and mixing music. Extending the beat-production prowess of the original iMPC app, the all-new iMPC Pro app consists of over 30 in-demand functions to empower the creative procedure from concept to finishing touch.
- Create, mix and edit professional audio productions on your iPad.
- 64 tracks of multi-track music mixing, development and automation.
- Brand new multi-touch interface for the modifying, cutting and auditioning of examples.
- Inter-App Audio assistance supplies pliable testing, results and audio routing.
- Sample from your Inter-App Audio, iTunes library, the iPad mic and even more.
- Timeline Sight gives powerful action control of events and sequences.
- Instinctive Precision Knobs and Faders provide exacting command of mix controls.
- Flux Mode for real-time or computerized adjustment of tracks.
- Traditional MPC Swing, Keep in mind Repeat, 16 Levels and pad workflow.
- Considerable sound collection showcasing 1,400+ examples from Richard Devine.
- Functions effortlessly with MPC Element pad controller via iPad Camera Connection kit.
- 3D-performance method for tweaking results, Keep in mind Repeat and additional.
- Upload your tracks to Twitter, SoundCloud, your computer system and additional information.
- All-new results suite including Turbo Duck side-chain compressor and Boom Space reverb.
“iMPC Pro presses the boundaries of portable music beat making for the creative suite,” notes Akai Professional Product Manager Dan Gill. “The processing rate of the iPad are a wonderful structure for crafting tracks on-the-go. When integrated with the bleeding-edge process and impressive audio attributes of iMPC Pro, you uncage originalities never prior envisioned.”
Introductory Price $12.99 with Regular Price $19.99