Akai just announced their new controller called Advance Keyboard that will be available early in 2015 and shown off at NAMM 2015. Advance Keyboard will be able to work with many different plugins so the user can have hands on control like using a self contained workstation. Read more below.
Cumberland, RI (January 12, 2015)– Akai Professional (akaipro.com), a leading maker of Drum pads and Keyboard controllers for entertainers and also recording artists, today revealed the introduction of their Advance Keyboard collection. Readily available in 25-, 49-, and 61-key dimensions, the Advance 25, Advance 49, and Advance 61 supply unparalleled playability as well as progressed control of any virtual instrument using an interactive, full-color display suited by performance pleasant equipment commands.
Developed to fuse the power of software application instruments with the real-time playability of a keyboard workstation, the Advance Keyboard collection changes computer-based plugins into an entirely hands-on playing experience. The keyboard area features an integrated high-resolution full-color 4.3-inch screen, providing real-time command and feedback of any type of and all digital instrument criteria. The screen immediately adjusts itself to the selected plugin’s commands, delivering instant 1:1 accessibility to the instrument as well as numerous editable functions. Even better, the Advancement Keyboard series collaborates with any kind of VSTi digital tool. Utilizing the Breakthrough key-board’s custom-made developed Virtual Instrument Player (VIP) software program application, your whole VSTi library could be controlled in one application. VIP operates as a plugin inside any kind of major electronic audio workstation (DAW) or as an application on both Mac and also Windows running systems.
Committed physical controls are attentively consisted of, with Akai Pro’s trademark RGB backlit, velocity- as well as pressure-sensitive pads incorporated right into each keyboard surface. A personalized semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keybed– one more Akai Pro specialty– sustains aftertouch, making it an elite key-board for experienced live performers and bedroom producers alike.
“The Advance Keyboard collection stands for a large leap onward for keyboard players,” claimed Dan Gill, Product Supervisor for Akai Professional. We’re combining the handling power of your computer system, the flexibility of your digital instrument collection, and the immediacy feel of a traditional key-board workstation.”
Included with each Advance Keyboard is the Virtual Instrument Player (VIP) application. VIP provides Advance Keyboard individuals accessibility to any kind of virtual instrument in their collection with or without a DAW– a powerful method to play virtual instruments live or integrate them into a recording session. VIP software application individuals could likewise produce set-lists that supply on-demand accessibility to user-curated tools for phase performance and also studio job. With a solitary button continue an Advance Keyboard, the player can adapt to tune adjustments as the live efficiency progresses– without ever before reaching for the computer. Advance Keyboard users may run numerous instances of the Virtual Instrument Player as their computer system allows. VIP runs as a VSTi, AAX, au or rtas plugin, allowing you access to VSTi’s in basically any type of DAW, such as Pro Tools, Reason, Logic Pro X and also Ableton Live.
Advance Keyboard Series Highlights:
• Keyboards for advanced virtual instrument performance
• Integrated 4.3-inch high-resolution full-color screen with dedicated interface buttons
• Screen provides 1:1, real-time feedback of plugin parameters
• Available in 25-, 49-, and 61- key sizes
• Includes Virtual Instrument Player software for unprecedented virtual instrument
preset management, control mapping and multi patch creation
• Premium, semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch
• 8 large, endless and continuously variable control knobs
• 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive MPC pads with RGB illumination
• Dedicated pad bank, transport control, octave, and performance buttons
• Note repeat, time-division, pattern arpeggiator, and tap-tempo buttons
• Rubberized Pitch and Modulation wheels
• Expression pedal and footswitch inputs
• USB and 5-pin MIDI Input/Output for use with any MIDI capable software or hardware
• Also functions as a standalone controller
• Includes a 16GB download with more than 10,000 sounds from leading virtual instruments from AIR Music Technology, SONiVOX and Prime Loops.
Virtual Instrument Player Software Highlights:
• Plays virtually every VSTi-compatible plugin
• Operates as a standalone virtual instrument player for your computer
• Also operates as a plugin within any AU, VST, or AAX compatible DAW
• Organizes your plugin collection with intuitive browsing by plugin, artist collection, instrument type, timbre, and more
Advance 25 $399.99
Advance 49 $499.99
Advance 61 $599.99
Find out more: http://akaipro.com/advance